Manager, Marketing and Business Development
Reporting to the Vice-President, Sales & Marketing, the Manager, Marketing and Business Development will play a key role in development and execution of Inagene’s commercialization strategy, and in developing and communicating the value proposition of Inagene’s product offerings to key customers. She/he will:
- Help establish and coordinate the strategy of the company’s sales & marketing operations in accordance with company policies and sound business practices.
- Actively contribute to and execute the local commercial strategy to ensure market penetration of the Company’s treatment decision support tool across Canada and globally.
- Develop, manage and monitor key accounts and develop strong relationships with key accounts and individual customers, including but not limited to KOLs, treating physicians, nurses, chiropractors, physiotherapists, genetic counsellors, health/wellness/pain clinics, retail pharmacists, patient associations and patient advocates.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction in directing the company’s marketing and overall commercial operations and processes, starting with Canada and expanding across multiple markets in which the company looks to operate.
- Establish and deliver on objectives that develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the overall market and strategically positions the company's brand in that market.
- Develop marketing plans that leverage an understanding of market dynamics to create awareness of (and demand for) Inagene’s product offerings across customer types (consumers, HCPs, and B2B accounts).
- Develop and execute plans to secure and develop productive strategic partnerships and B2B contracts, employing a cost effective suite of appropriate tactics, programs and technologies to generate and develop leads.
- Work in collaboration with the VP Marketing and Sales, and the cross functional team to deliver success in new product launches.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Achieving or exceeding brand sales growth objectives
- Analyzing, strategizing, organizing and driving timely execution of annual marketing and business plans, consistently seeking new opportunities to drive superior results by connecting Inagene's product offerings to the unique needs of potential customers
- Critically evaluating, prioritizing, and developing strategies to optimize business success
- Understands different customer segments and key accounts' priorities, goals, and business drivers; and advocating for customers' realities and needs within the business
- Designs and implements programs and tactics across customer segments to accelerate the awareness and use of Inagene's decision support tools
- Develops educational and awareness driving programs, materials and communications across customer segments; develops presentations and materials for keynotes, and generates content for the web and social media
- Develops key content including drafting and editing white papers, case studies, webinars, email blasts, social media, client communications, etc. as outlined in overall marketing plan.
- Developing and executing on key account strategy, utilizing knowledge of different key accounts to develop customized strategies and tactics for each (maximizing account potential, minimizing risk, developing relationships and loyalty, etc.)
- Develops leads, develops and delivers sales presentations/pitches to communicate new capabilities to customers including pitch decks, one pagers, client email templates, launch materials, FAQs, and other collateral as needed;
- Manages and monitors key accounts, cultivating strong productive relationships with accounts/customers
- Successfully executes negotiations with B2B/key accounts as required to support the business
- Continually evaluates progress and adjusts accordingly
- Developing (and sometimes delivering) training on Pharmacogenetics and Inagene's products
- Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of pharmacogenetics (the science and the market), including competitive companies and products (data, studies, outcomes and current promotional messaging). Incorporating this knowledge into a competitive strategy/ensuring Inagene is clearly differentiated and maintains a strategic competitive advantage as a result of this Intelligence.
- Establishing consults and advisory boards/networks to rapidly test and iterate messaging and enable feedback. Incorporates feedback and insights into overall branding and tactics.
- In collaboration with medical/scientific, contributing where appropriate to the planning and implementation of clinical or related research, and enabling access to scientific publications by client base.
- Working with industry experts, executes tradeshows
- Helping develop and manage product promotional budgets
- Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing, with all internal and external customers (physicians, investigators, sponsors, coworkers, etc.)
- Earns the respect and trust of the senior executive team, BOD and employees as a strategic and collaborative business partner
- Travel as required (minimum 10 - 30%)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Management reserves the right to change or modify such duties as required.
Inagene Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Inagene welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require disability-related accommodation or other grounds protected by human rights legislation during the recruitment process so that we can work with you to meet your needs.
To Apply: Please send your cover letter and resume